Lexus RX 350 MPG
The Lexus RX 350 has been one of the leading luxury SUVs on the road for years. White Plains, Yonkers, and Scarsdale drivers searching for a luxury SUV should visit Lexus of White Plains to see the latest edition of this car.
While you may be more focused on the interior amenities and the car’s performance, the Lexus RX 350 MPG matters, too. You want to know how often you’ll be stopping to fill up, after all. In this space, we’re taking a closer look at RX 350 Miles Per Gallon. Contact us today for more information!
It’s always important to keep in mind that what you see on manufacturer websites and in this review is an estimate that comes from the EPA. Actual mileage can vary once you finally take the wheel of the Lexus RX 350.
There are two different ways to enjoy your Lexus, by the way. The first is with the front-wheel drive setup, which comes standard.
- If you’re driving the RX 350 with the front-wheel setup, you’ll receive an EPA-estimated 20 MPG city/27 MPG highway1–solid fuel economy numbers for a vehicle of this size.
- If your RX 350 is equipped with all-wheel drive functionality, it’s still a fuel-efficient vehicle with an EPA-estimated 19 MPG city/26 MPG highway.1
Tuned for Efficiency
- The Lexus RX 350 carries a 3.5-liter V6 engine with direct and port fuel injection, specifically tuned for fuel efficiency and low emissions. Regardless of whether you go with the standard rear-wheel drive or the available all-wheel drive, you’ll have the 3.5-liter V6 engine, which makes 295 horsepower.
- Mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission, you’ll enjoy smooth acceleration as the RX 350 goes through the gears.
- It’s also possible to customize your drive through the Drive Mode Select feature. The Sport mode will offer more dynamic throttle response and an increased steering feel. Set things to the ECO mode, and the throttle response will be dialed back, saving fuel in the process.
- Take on New York’s windiest of roads with Active Cornering Assist, using the brakes on the inside wheel to avoid oversteer. The system applies the brakes to the wheels needing it most to keep you safely in your lane.
- The dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence system delivers precise engine performance, reducing emissions and enhancing fuel efficiency. This system monitors engine speed and load, providing more torque at lower speeds, and boosting performance at higher speeds.
- With all-wheel drive capability, engine power will be shifted between the front and rear axles, with 100% of the power going to the front wheels during typical driving. It’s easier to control the RX 350 in wet and snowy conditions thanks to this helpful technology.
Live Your Life in a Lexus RX 350
The luxurious and fuel-efficient Lexus RX 350 has become a favorite of White Plains, Yonkers, and Scarsdale motorists.
The Lexus of White Plains sales experts look forward to meeting drivers ready to find their next car here at our Lexus dealership. Ready to take the wheel? Visit us and check out the inventory today.
1 2020 EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary.