Lexus RX 350 Trim Levels
With its smooth ride, well-designed interior, and powerful performance, the Lexus RX 350 is a joy to own in White Plains, Yonkers, and Scarsdale. It’s available here at Lexus of White Plains in more ways than one.
What do we mean by that? We’re talking about Lexus RX 350 trim levels. Which trim level is best for your lifestyle? We invite you to visit our dealership to take a test drive and find out more about the standard features and available amenities offered in each RX 350 trim. First up, a chance for you to learn about the differences between trims. Contact us today to schedule a test drive.
The base trim of this vehicle, the Lexus RX 350 is packed with standard and available features designed to make your drives exciting. This midsize SUV is nimble, powerful, and has plenty of space for passengers and cargo alike.
- A commanding 3.5-liter V6 engine comes standard in the RX 350, which produces 295 horsepower and 268 lb-ft of torque.
- The engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission, and shifts effortlessly as it reaches top speed.
- The all-wheel-drive models offer better traction, and are capable of handling slick road conditions.
- The split-folding and reclining seats in the second row can be set up to your liking, whether you’re hauling plenty of cargo or plenty of passengers.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control keeps those in the front and back comfortable.
The Lexus Safety System also comes inside the RX 350, and on each trim above it. This includes:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Intelligent High Beams
- Lane Departure Alert with Lane Keep Assist
These safety features are designed to keep you protected at every turn. Add in the standard backup camera, and you’ll have a solid range of safety features backing you each time you step inside the car.
The big difference in the RXL is clear the moment you step inside.
- It carries a third row of seats, which ups seating capacity to seven.
- The power-folding and reclining 50/50 third-row seats are comfortable and supportive, while the second row gains a storage compartment with a pair of USB ports.
- In this upgrade, you’ll also get leather seats.
RX 350 F Sport
This is the top trim of the RX, and comes with exclusive features like:
- An adaptive suspension to customize the shock absorber settings for increased ride comfort.
- Performance is right at your fingertips, too, thanks to the paddle shifters on the steering wheel.
- Take control of shifts and power the vehicle the way you want.
- The F Sport bolstered seats contour to your needs, and provide a more dynamic feel while driving.
- These heated and ventilated front seats will keep you comfortable regardless of what the temperature is outside the cabin.
Explore the Lexus RX 350
Now that you’ve had the chance to learn about the various trim levels offered on the Lexus RX 350, visit us at Lexus of White Plains to find the model that meets your White Plains, Yonkers, and Scarsdale expectations. We look forward to seeing you at our dealership soon!